Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ottawa Authors & Artisans 2012 Fall Fair

It's been 10 days since the Ottawa Guild of Potters Fall Sale concluded; I think it was a great success. More people in Orleans are getting acquainted with this sale and our attendance was up. Thankfully we had good traveling weather.

Now I am preparing for the Ottawa Authors & Artisans 2012 Fall Fair to be held at Jack Purcell Centre, Rm. 203, 320 Jack Purcell Lane, near Elgin and Lewis St. on Sunday, Dec. 2nd from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. There will be a large variety of books by local writers - and local artisans. I will be displaying my book 'RV-ING and Other Adventures North of 60, as well as a bunch of pottery; hope to see you there. Below is one of my favorite pictures from my book; it's taken on the Alaska Highway in the Rockies.

In a way of advertising - this morning our president of OIW, Susan and I were one of several featured on Roger's Daytime program. Susan talked about the OIW's Fair, she brought her books; and I displayed my pottery and my book. We thought things went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment